Thursday 7 March 2013

treasures!

Yesterday morning at school drop off, Zach had a mini meltdown as he was being coerced into the classroom. He calmed down as soon as I was gone. But I was stressed and needed a wee bit of retail therapy at the local opp shops. Oh, what treasures I did find!
I found some more apple plates, I collect this pattern, so pretty.
A few golf balls to put in the chook nesting boxes, they will be laying in a few weeks and I have to let them know where to lay, with fake eggs.
Some fabric with trains, some with hearts, I'll find a use.

Fourteen balls of pure knitting wool, Patons 12 ply Jet. So got lost on Ravelry last night, plan to make a poncho with this lot.
 
A gorgeous turquiose jug, I love retro glassware!

A. B. "Banjo" Paterson's Collected Verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment